Help me with AI

I’m a cloud architect so I code, I design, I create issues, I pass work down to my development teams and they pass it back to me for peer review and updates… I use ChatGPT every single day to write technical documentation and create new issues in our GIT repos. It saves me so much time.

I don’t give that time back in the form of more work, I get that time in the form of more free time. I start working around 9 and end around 3 on most days and I’m getting more done than most of my staff and I’m not grinding. ChatGPT is grinding for me.

1 Like

@Imax68 My thing is as a “solopreneur” it takes on the role of freelancers I don’t have to hire anymore or services I don’t have to pay for anymore like: copy writers, stock photos/stock art.

It really helps a lot with post video production for social media. Things like SEO friendly titles, descriptions, summaries, time codes / key moments.

I can ask it for 10 ideas of something I have barely made a thought of and it helps me craft it into reality.

Look at my sidebar of my last uses:

Here’s a playlist of random uses and discoveries with AI over the last year:

My buddy is going to hook me up with my own discord with mid journey.
Now for my next question, is Ps or Ai better for adding text? And are they just jpegs or can you ask the AI to convert it to vector?

The whole vector thing is not perfected. I had minimal success with it but I’m not really all too skilled in Illustrator. There’s a new tool right inside Illustrator to create AI vectors but it’s really sloppy and bizarre.

And when I tell you that AI is terrible at spelling I mean it’s awful still. Which makes no sense to me that I can ask it to spell “Get up earlier” 100x and get jacked up results but ask it to generate an image of my thoughts with no problem.

Try tinkering with this:

So I am all hooked up on mid journey. Now I just have to play with it and see how it goes. It’s way different than ChatGPT. Should I stick with mid journey for awhile or take the plunge and use unstable diffusion?

I’d toy around with all of them, eventually you’ll get to see what is best used for what purposes.

@Imax68 let me put it this way, if you’re looking to do images like this one (and wayyyy beyond), use unstable diffusion or local stable diffusion
00007-2131057503

If you are looking for wild art go midjourney and if you want to have a conversation about what you are looking for and it’s “clean” go to ChatGPT/DALL-E.

1 Like

Thanks Mike, don’t mean to be a pain in the ass. I appreciate the help!

It’s my pleasure. It’s one of the many reasons I opened this place.

Messing around with midjourney, I find it easier to just give it certain terms instead of talking to it like I did on chapgpt.
Like this one, I just put in :highly detailed photos, ultra realistic face, a beautiful woman in a spaceship
GirlInSpaceship

1 Like

100% but sometimes you need to have a conversational approach, that’s where ChatGPT/DALL-E comes in handy.

1 Like

Gemini is a disaster

I wanted to point out a cool video service to try:

I find video to be very odd, bulky, slow and these services usually only give 1 minute. Barely useful. This will change a lot in 24.

Unfathomable. This is not yet public and when it is, you will only be allowed 1 minute. When this is open to anyone for any amount of time. Wow.

Here’s how bad the Gemini thing is/was - fully explained. Apparently it was trying so hard to be anti-racist that it became and was manipulated to be racist. @Imax68 @apache69yell @Luckster

I saw how ridiculous it was right out of the gate.

1 Like

that is crazy, and it is nice to see a debate with talking points and explanations without name calling

The problem is that no matter what with generative AI there will always be a way to create “bad” images. I’ve seen weirder shit in the last year than all my previous years on the Internet. And I’ve seen it all. It’s just what ever a mind is thinking and a computer is making it. There’s no way to control it. So it could be something beautiful or it could be something evil. Or, anything in between. Video, VR, robots etc will compound this weirdness exponentially in the next year.

It’s like dial up internet days of this. That’s the freaky part.

So MikeB, is there a way to add Stable Diffusion to my own discord channel? I did it for midjourney but I’m not quite digging it. I want to give stable diffusion a try.
Thanks.

Do you have it installed and run it locally on your PC? I have found Stable Diffusion to be too cumbersome and results not as good as Midjourney or Dall-E. But, I’m sure it’s because it’s so technical that I’m missing things. So for me that’s really the issue with it. Super complex for what I’m trying to accomplish, super heavy on my monster PC. I have heard good things about new builds but haven’t dug into it in a few months.

I will admit it’s the first time I ever rendered out AI nudity. Back then it was the only way to go fully uncensored, unlocked.

Trying this: