Help me with AI

Also did you see this vid I made, I’m showing my Discord screen:

Start here:

This is unlocked, unfiltered image creation online. @Imax68

I want to start with images first and go from there. I have customers that want banners, DTF prints, and so on. I usually do everything in Illustrator or Photoshop but sometimes they want something that is next level. I feel like this would help.

Plus, I just want to make cool stuff! :joy::rofl:

It does help I can tell you all of the limitations though. It can’t spell worth a damn. It’s not ready for print but its great for ideation.

The logo on this site was AI. My profile pic etc. But for text, print, vectors even video - it’s still really weird.

The best ones, highest quality online for images/ideation, are Midjourney or DALL-E.

Do you use ChatGPT? Normally what I’ll do when I need something is open DALL-E in ChatGPT, I’ll open Midjourney in Discord and I’ll try a similar prompt in each. Keep shaping and molding it.

DALL·E 2024-01-16 13.45.24 - Design a logo with a silhouette of a runner in full stride on a cold, icy farm path at early morning, wearing a black hoodie and black athletic shorts
f03d5e88-b170-493e-a6d9-54919f87b89a
DALL·E 2023-11-22 15.12.55 - A two-color, simple logo design for 'Get Up Earlier,' a men's strength training practice. The logo features a round sun rising in the background, symb

Yea, that’s what I’m talking about, but I just need a starting point to learn it, tinker with it until I get the hang of it. Like when I bought my first embroidery machine, I had no clue what I was doing, but now I can do it in my sleep! :joy::rofl:

I can fix text in Illustrator.

Both of the best easy options are paid options. ChatGPT Pro or Midjourney. I’d get both if you are really interested

1 Like

I have never used either one, my problem is how and where to start. I hate reading instructions, I’m more of a visual learner, videos are my go to for learning new stuff. Some articles get a little to in depth and I just give up on reading the rest of it. :joy::rofl:

I’ll hit up YouTube and see what I can find. Thanks for the help. If you have beginner level videos for this type of stuff, let me know.

It’s all there. It can get overwhelming fast. My advice is just do DALL-E inside ChatGPT to start. You just talk to it and it makes stuff. Keep shaping and molding and leading it:

1 Like

Cool, thanks Mike! Hopefully I’ll be sharing some cool creations soon!

Ya man I look forward to it, I love to see what people come up with

@Imax68 see how I’m talking to it

1 Like

It’s dumb as a rock sometimes too I asked it to remove my socks and it removed my shoes

1 Like

Ok, so I checked out ChatGPT and it looks like I have to subscribe. So I’m going to do a month and see how it goes. Which one is better, Plus or Teams?

For just you, an individual, Plus is great. I use ChatGPT every day for so many things. DALL-E is newish to be fully integrated.

My first one!
Demon1

NICE :boom:

I started off with just the demon, then asked it to add the skulls and volcanos.

This is gonna be fun!!!

So I asked it to make a girl in a bikini standing next to a hot rod and it wouldn’t do it! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

PinupCar1

that is fucking sick